Monday 15 October 2012

First Post.

Well, here goes.. My first attempt at (seriously) blogging. Any past experience goes no further than the LiveJournal account I seldom complained to during my angsty high school years.
That being said, recent events, which could ultimately be blamed on the panic setting in along with my impending adulthood, have led me to formulate a plan.
So what better way to start than by creating a platform in which I can share all of my experiences and adventures, as well as tips and tricks I pick up along the way?
I will post as often as possible and try to cover a variety of topics including trends, styling tips, home care and weekly product reviews.
Any questions, suggestions or ideas can be sent to me via email at adriannasoares@hotmail.com


- A



No comments:

Post a Comment